Express Inspection App
The Express Inspection apps are OnSource’s suite of self-service smartphone and web applications, they were designed to simplify the process of collecting visual information required for inspection of both property and vehicle claims.
Leveraging a unique combination of technology and service, our process guarantees success. By putting the power in the customer’s hands to quickly submit inspection information while OnSource validates report accuracy and quality, claims move through the process more efficiently and more economically than ever before. Ready to run with us?
- Apps for vehicle or property claims, flood inspection and many more, smartphone (iPhone and Android) or web accessible
- Look and feel can be customized with your messaging and branding
- Customer receives step-by-step visual guidance and "tap-to-call" support from every screen
- All photos are date and time stamped; latitude/longitude stamped for location validation
- In addition to photos, includes up to 30 seconds of video for an unparalleled remote view
- Quality assurance check performed on each inspection for improved estimate accuracy
- No IT support needed to get started
Accessible via a smartphone or the web, the Express Inspection Suite of apps offer customers simple step-by-step instructions on how to correctly submit vehicle or property claim, property underwriting, and more, inspection information along with capturing and uploading vital photo and video files.
And because an OnSource Quality Assurance professional quickly handles any necessary troubleshooting directly with the customer, you know that each completed report you receive will be right the first time, every time.
"OnSource has been revolutionary for our claims process; improved estimate accuracy, compressed cycle times, better LAE per assignment, and happy customers."
Brad Metzger, National Appraisal Manager at Direct General Auto Insurance
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Immediately following your OnSource service request, eligible customers receive a text or email message from us to access and download the app via their smartphone or the web
- Customers follow the simple step-by-step instructions to input claim info and upload photos and video from their smartphone or digital camera
- An OnSource specialist quality checks all report uploads and directly troubleshoots with customers to ensure accurate and complete submissions
- Inspection reports are quickly published and submitted to a licensed appraiser (either yours or ours, you choose) for estimate generation
APPS AVAILABLE IN THE EXPRESS INSPECTION SUITE
Installed Apps for iPhone and Android
- Express Vehicle Inspection - The Express Vehicle Inspection App allows users to submit vehicle photos and video to their insurance company.
Users of the app must have a valid claim number from a participating insurance company to use the app
- Express Property Inspection - The app allows users to submit photos and video of their property claim to their insurance company
- Inspección Rápido - OnSource's Spanish language version of the Express Vehicle Inspection app
- Total Vehicle Inspection - This app is made for OnSource inspections of total loss vehicles
- OnSource Flood View - Flood View from OnSource allows a property owner to capture the photos required when securing flood insurance
- OnSource Flood View for Agents - Flood View for Agents from OnSource empowers an agent to capture the photos required when securing flood insurance
- Express Home Inspection - This app allows users to submit photos and video of their home to their insurance company for underwriting
- Express Boat Inspection - The app allows users to submit photos and video of their boat to their insurance company
- Express Motorcycle Inspection - This app allows users to submit photos and video of their motorcycle to their insurance company
- Express RV Inspection - The app allows users to submit photos and video of their RV to their insurance company
- Express Glass Inspection - This app allows users to submit photos and video of their glass claim to their insurance company
- Express Auto Underwriting - The app allows users to submit photos property to their insurance company for underwriting purposes
Web based Apps
- YouInspect.com – OnSource’s web site for auto photo inspections. The website allows users to submit photos for vehicle inspections via the web
- YouInspectProperty.com – OnSource’s web site for property photo inspections. The website allows users to submit photos for property inspections via the web
QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE
No more back and forth between your claim reps and customers. OnSource Quality Assurance professionals perform audits on every report and work with the customer directly to correct any errors or omissions including
- Missing required photos (i.e. VIN, odometer, specific damage images)
- Date/time and location validation
- Unacceptable photos (blurry, bad angles, wrong size)
- Incomplete written descriptions
Following the OnSource quality audit, a completed inspection report will be sent to your appraiser for estimate generation or documentation. Quick, efficient and cost effective. That’ll work.
Would you like to chat more about how Express Inspection can work to improve your inspection process?
Call or email us at email@example.com, we’ll walk you through it.